permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] The Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) is now SARE Outreach]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] The Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) is now SARE Outreach]
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:40:53 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] The Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) is now SARE
Outreach
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:44:22 -0400
From: Andy Clark <san@SARE.ORG>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Dear Colleagues:

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..."
- From Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, 1594

The Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) has a new name--SARE Outreach. But our mission remains the same. We'll continue as SARE's national outreach arm, producing practical, how-to information for farmers, ranchers and educators across America. In addition to our trademark line of books, bulletins, and other information products featuring SARE-funded research (see www.sare.org/WebStore), we'll ramp up our conference sponsorship program, further develop SARE's website, and work collaboratively with SARE's four regional offices and state coordinators on innovative outreach to SARE audiences.

We'll be changing some email addresses to reflect the new name, so please
update your address books as follows:

Andy Clark: coordinator@sare.org
Diana Friedman: research@sare.org
Mandy Rodrigues: tech@sare.org
Andrew Zieminski: commassoc@sare.org
General information requests: info@sare.org TASCO Book Fulfillment:
sarepubs@sare.org (for questions about book orders)

While the old addresses will continue to work for a short time, they will eventually be phased out. Email addresses for Dena Leibman (communications@sare.org) and Sean McGovern (outreach@sare.org) remain unchanged.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Andy

Andy Clark, Ph.D.
SARE National Outreach Coordinator
10300 Baltimore Ave.
Bldg. 046 BARC-WEST
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350
PH: 301-504-6425
FX: 301-504-5207
E: coordinator@sare.org
http://www.sare.org

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] The Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) is now SARE Outreach], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 09/25/2008