permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Conserving water in ponds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dieter Brand <diebrand@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Conserving water in ponds
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

Trudie et al.,

I can take some pictures and do a sectional drawing of the water hole to show
its design.  Can somebody explain how and whereto I can upload pictures so
that other can view them?  I will need to go to town to send them because I
live in very remote part of the country with very slow internet access.

Dieter