permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Girl's Farm Stand Closed Down]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Girl's Farm Stand Closed Down]
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 02:07:38 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Girl's Farm Stand Closed Down
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:50:37 -0500
From: Nature's Pace Sanctuary <herm.naturespace@EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Lawrence and others:

I put the entire article about the 2 California girls and their produce
stand that was shut down by the mayor on our Back40Forums site. One of our
members posted the mayor's e-mail address and many folks have used it to
tell the Mayor what they thought. If you have any interest in seeing how
the power of people works, visit here for a link to the mayor and other
messages placed on the site:
http://back40forums.com/index.php?topic=287.0

Herman Beck-Chenoweth
Hartshorn, Missouri 65479

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Girl's Farm Stand Closed Down], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/23/2008