permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] Reduced rate position available for Permaculture design course 13th-23rd August]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] Reduced rate position available for Permaculture design course 13th-23rd August]
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:22:00 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Reduced rate position available for
Permaculture design course 13th-23rd August
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:24:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: Dharma House <thedharmahouse@yahoo.co.uk>
To: thedharmahouse@yahoo.co.uk

Hello everyone, We now only have 3 spaces left for our permaculture
design course so if you are still interested nows you chance!

We also have a reduced rate position of 275 Euros to help out with
washing up on the course.

all enquiries thedharmahouse@yahoo.co.uk
<mailto:thedharmahouse%40yahoo.co.uk>

Full Permaculture Design Course with Steve Read .

Wednesday the 13th - Saturday the 23rd August 2008

A ten day, residential, certified Permaculture Design Course led by
Steve Read. The course will cover the International Permaculture
Institute Syllabus, including practical work projects around the
center. This course will also combine with certain elements of a
meditation retreat having morning sittings and silent periods. There
will also be the opportunity to walk in the beautiful surroundings
of the Cévennes National Park and swim in the Ceze river.

For more about the course and about Steve Read please see
www.thedharmahouse.com

Cost (includes 3 vegetarian meals a day):

€425 indoors / €375 camping (concessionary rate: €345 camping)

(Arrival and registration times for this retreat will be between 3-
6pm on August the 13th. The retreat will finish after lunch on the
23rd of August.)

The Dharma house community project
www.thedharmahouse.com

Please join our info group at