permaculture - [permaculture] convergence presenter status requested

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] convergence presenter status requested
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:49:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marisha,

Glad to see your course is coming together.  I hope it fills just fine.

I note that Bruce Weiskotten is also planning a pdc to end just before the
convergence.

Plus Toby's in the same time period.  At some point I will send notice about
all the next course line-up to my list when I got all the facts straight.

Please read my email with the convergence brochure draft.  I'd love feedback.

I'd love if you would confirm that you'd be a presenter.  I know you hadn't
100% signed on.  But think about it cause I don't want to put your name on
the brochure without your permission.

let me know.

perma-love

skeeter.