permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Research Institute 'Master Plan' - 'Permaculture Centres Worldwide'

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Research Institute 'Master Plan' - 'Permaculture Centres Worldwide'
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 07:11:24 +1000

G'day,

Its been coming for a while and now please find following the link to an
exciting development that the folk from PRI have recently released and that
we are pleased to be involved with:
The Permaculture Master Plan - Permaculture Centres
Worldwide<http://permaculture.org.au/2008/06/26/the-permaculture-master-plan-permaculture-centres-worldwide/%20>
Posted
in Aid
Projects<http://permaculture.org.au/category/permaculture-projects/aid-projects/>by
Craig Mackintosh on the June 26th, 2008

Imagine a world of peace, health and low-carbon prosperity. Well, we're
going beyond imagination, and are working on full implementation. It's our
aim. Watch (and share) the clip below to get an idea of what we mean.

The answers to the world's woes - waning energy supplies, depleted and
contaminated soils and water, reduced biodiversity, the dismantling of
communities, etc. - are all there. We know how to get the job done, we know
how to restore natural abundance where before was only
desolation<http://permaculture.org.au/2007/03/01/greening-the-desert-now-on-youtube/>.
But, we can get the job done a great deal faster with your help!

There are many ways you can contribute:

1.
Donate<https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=3wfpxEY-c3BSU2VqWybEIPRq0WtVJ8LplJCHPrOQWFkIBn4gFLDmbEK_lKm&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f1ff80d546411d7f84f1036d8f209d3d19ebb6f4eeec8bd0e>,
knowing your contribution is being put to work using the 'teach a man to
fish' principle. Rather than endless aid campaigns that ignore root causes,
we seek to solve problems at source.
2. Get involved! Take a Permaculture Design Course, where you'll discover
that you can be a part of the solution to current world problems.
3. Spread the word. Share this post with your family and friends. Follow
our and other permaculture sites. Find out about permaculture groups in
your
area.
4. Reduce the environmental impact of your life, improve your economic
security and increase the health and vitality of yourself and your family
by
transforming your back
yard<http://permaculture.org.au/2008/06/26/transforming-your-urban-backyard/>
.

Permaculture is a rapidly growing movement - a science of sustainable design
systems for all human need. Don't get left behind!

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

Australia Felix Permaculture
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220
skype: permaculture.biz

Coming Up!

Dalpura @ Moriac Workshop Series May-July 2008
Keyline Design(R) Course
Ferrocement Tank Building
Farm-Based Silviculture
See Online Course Ad

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Research Institute 'Master Plan' - 'Permaculture Centres Worldwide', Darren Doherty, 06/28/2008