permaculture - [permaculture] I made a blog that shows news, web and blog search results on "Permaculture" that updates automatically.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Simon Forman" <sajmikins@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] I made a blog that shows news, web and blog search results on "Permaculture" that updates automatically.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:10:21 -0700

I've created a blog that gets automatic updates from Google on the
term "permaculture". It searches news, blogs, and the web. It turns
out there's a lot going on in Permaculture these days.
Next to the main blog there's a "blogroll" that displays (in
most-recent-first order) snippets of other blogs' most recent posts.
You can click on the snippets to visit the latest posts of each blog
on the list. As the automatic search finds new Permaculture related
blogs I add them to the blogroll. (If you have a Permie-related blog
and it's not on there and you'd like it to be please email me and I'll
add it.) I also go through every few days and change the post titles
to try to reflect what the post is about.

I set this up two weeks ago and it seems to be working very well. In
one page you can see a lot of what's going on in the Internet
concerning Permaculture. It's pretty cool. For example, there's a
whole web site devoted to Masanobu Fukuoka's Natural Farming!
http://fukuokafarmingol.info/index.html I didn't know that. :)

So anyhoo, I called this blog "Y3M or Bust" (get it? Year 3 Million!
Yeah baby! PERMANENT!) and you can find it here:
http://permanentagriculture.blogspot.com/

I hope you like it and find it useful and entertaining.
Kind Regards,
~Simon