permaculture - [permaculture] small plot bamboo structures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Martin Mikush" <martinmikush@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] small plot bamboo structures
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:42:44 +0300

Hi to all ,
I have a piece of land next to a river in Sevlievo, Bulgaria, EU (moderate
continental climate ) next to a river. I want to develop this small piece of
land, following the priciples of permaculture design as far I could take it.
First goal is to grow some variety of bamboo wich is appropriate for the
area and use it for building bamboo structures.
My main goal is to develop my piece of land (17,000 sm) with a small bamboo
plantation in the lower part next to the river and build few cabins with
bamboo.
I am a "lurker" in this group , so please excuse me for my layman language.
..., but have the determination to start building a small community and
become off grid nd self-sufficient.
I would appreciate any suggestions about bamboo species and offers for seeds
are welcome.
another request :
I have a short list of about dozen of people form the area who would like to
take a course in permaculture design if possible in the vicinity- locally.
Any suggestions are welcome

Thank you in advance

Peace and Prosperity,

Martin Mikush
--

alchemyarch.net - Design Alchemy!
E23/N43

  • [permaculture] small plot bamboo structures, Martin Mikush, 05/29/2008