permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Green Party candidate Genest carries Gore'smessage

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Green Party candidate Genest carries Gore'smessage
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 14:20:20 -0600

I agree with Bob. I am not sure why everyone is so in love with Gore. He
put together a great multimedia show and then totally dropped the ball with
any solutions - I thought his movie lulled most of the population back to
sleep with "everythings ok if you change your light bulbs and support
biofuels.

I saw him as the keynote speaker in Argentina at a big Monsanto sponsored
conference on gmo biofuel future for the steps of that country. He was paid
a lot of money to shill for the chem. Ag crowd.

It seems we are easily held in thrall by media hip promoters.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org