permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The March of Kudzu.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The March of Kudzu.
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:07:53 -0700

Interesting pictures. It seems like such a waste if this can be used as forage or even a human food. It looks like it would feed a lot of cows or sheep if it is a forage. I have never lived where this stuff grows but I have read a bit about it. Why isn't it being fed to livestock or used for biofuel or something useful. I have to work, really work to grow enough forage for my livestock. This is too easy.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>