permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Comfrey emergency!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Comfrey emergency!!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:56:58 -0600

Place six straw bales in a rectangle with an open center then find some old
windows that will span the open space and rest on the strawbales. Place
this on the south side of your house with some sort of mass inside the straw
plaza you have created, could be water filled milk cartons or bricks etc.

Keep your comfrey cozy in this little cold frame until spring is sprung!

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org