permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 62, Issue 23

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 62, Issue 23
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:47:44 -0400

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

I have never seen Larry not post something. Got the flu Larry?

Showing restraint, J. I'd be willing to post regular updates on the situation
in Tibet
but only if noone objects. We were on a new track with nearly everyting
ontopic and I do
not want to change that. The events in Tibet (and Burma) are or should be
particularly important
to the entire world. Really, what's going on there is no different from what
went on in Nazi Germany,
Cambodia, Russia under Stalin, slavery in the United States of America,
ethnic cleansing of the American Indians
so why not keep your attention rivetted on the actions of the chinese thugs?