permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 62, Issue 20

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 62, Issue 20
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:08:36 -0400

Scott Pittman wrote:

1. what is C4, 2. how effective is it?

Without making a big deal out of this poor attempt at humor (J.'s not yours,
Scott)
I offer the following disclaimer:
I am personally not responsible for what subscribers post to this list and in
the case of the above referenced post
would very much prefer that this sort of thing not be posted to this forum in any shape or form. Our friend, well intentioned and well known to friends of mine as he is should forthwith cease and desist posting material which is normally considered by many as illegal and/or threatening, as he has been doing for the past several years. This mode of list usage jeopardizes all us subscribers, the list itelf, ibiblio and ultimately ibiblio's host.

Rather than tell you what C4 is I'll let you Google it. It is not something
used for weed biocontrol.

I do not want this list put on someone's watch list for any reason. We just
do not want to go there.
Others have complained about certain of J.'s posts and now I too feel that
they should stop, permanently.