permaculture - Re: [permaculture] cob mixing?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] cob mixing?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:11:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
Try using handles on the corners of the bill board tarp and your neck,
back,and arm muscles don't get sore. The thigh is what's used.
Ray

Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org> wrote: I'm not clear why one would
have big rocks in the clay?? I have always
screened my clay before mixing. I t can be done with hardware cloth up to
1/2 inch and it should pass the mortar mixer test with no surprising jerks.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org