permaculture - Re: [permaculture] News about the protests against the illegal invasion and occupation of Tibet by the chinese thugs.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] News about the protests against the illegal invasion and occupation of Tibet by the chinese thugs.
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:30:12 -0500

Hopefully the world community will be outraged enough to boycott the
Chinese Olympics. But this has been going on for a long time, and no
one, or at least no one in government, seems to really care enough to
move against China, even economically.
Heck, the pitiful US gov't won't even do anything serious about all
the poison food, medicine, etc that they sell us. I don't understand why
we can't have mandatory country-of-origin labels on all products.

Free Tibet!