permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed or Plants for tropical Mexico

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: cuauhtemoc landeros <descendingeagle@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed or Plants for tropical Mexico
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:39:48 +0000

Hello, sorry for the incredible delay in response but things get mighty busy.
I am in Willits Ca currently due to lack of funds in Mexico. However where I
am going to do my permaculture/natural building/education/medicine is in
Sayulita, its north of Puerto Vallarta about an hour. Thank you so much for
your resources and help. What might be your movement in the permaculuture
realms?
Thanks again and many blessings and good energies.
Cuauhtemoc Landeros