permaculture - [permaculture] EMR/EMF and human health

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: SArjuna@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] EMR/EMF and human health
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:09:49 EST

After I almost died several years ago from health problems caused by
"dirty electricity," I became very interested in this issue, and also in
"electrosmog."

Communications signal radiation is known as electrosmog. Dirty
electricity or electrical pollution refers to RF riding on our
utility-provided 60 Hz
electricity, which are being broadcast from wiring, water pipes, phone lines,
etcetera in our buildings. The source of these health-damaging
frequencies is all the electronics in use today, from computers to dimmer
switches.

Both are very damaging to human/animal health. Both are allowed
simply because the industries behind them have a lot of $ and political clout.

I have written a highly informative piece, Health Effects of Manmade
Electromagnetic Frequencies, which I invite you to read on my website. (It
contains many links so you can do your own further reading.) It's very
condensed, so you can learn a tremendous amount in a very short time about
the
research, the health effects, the dirty politics, and also what you can do to
protect yourself. There is nothing else like it available anywhere.

Regarding shielding, it's a double-edged sword. If you put up foil on
a wall between you and a nearby communications tower, all well and good - if
that is the only source of RF/MW in the area. As both sides of the foil
reflect signal, if you have other radiation signals that strike your side of
the
foil, those signals will be bounced back into your space.

If you shield your entire cell phone, the phone will boost its signal
strength. Shield only between your body and the phone as you carry it.
Use
an airtube headset, not a wired one, which can conduct the signal right to
your head.

Regards,
Shivani Arjuna
www.LifeEnergies.com

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the
Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.