permaculture - [permaculture] a wonderful resource on ecological sanitation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Guilherme Neves Castagna <guilherme@permacultura.org.br>
  • To: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>, Lista Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] a wonderful resource on ecological sanitation
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:30:34 -0200

Dear friends,

I've recently come across a wonderful resource for the ecological sanitation lovers out there. The complete online web resources for the ecosan online course offered by UNESCO-IHE (institute for water education). Pls check it out at http://www.lms.ihe.nl/index.asp and login to the demo version with ecosandemo + 1234 as the password.

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!

PS: Lawrence, there's a unit on constructed wetlands out there, it may shed some light into the choice and research of wetlands plants, haven't checked it out very thoroughly yet...

--
Gui Castagna - Design Ecológico
fone/fax: +55 (12) 3832-1476

Web: www.livrariatapioca.net +
www.permear.org.br
Skype: guilherme.castagna

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
Guilherme Neves Castagna wrote:

Juncus spp, Scirpus spp, Typha spp ;c)

Thanks for the answer to my question! I found them in the wikipedia
and each of the three genus (?) has hundreds of species.

Glad to have you in the permaculture list.

Tell us more about Brazil.

Lawrence
Chapel Hill, NC, USA

  • [permaculture] a wonderful resource on ecological sanitation, Guilherme Neves Castagna, 02/07/2008