permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ancient Ancient Tibetan stone discswith spiralingheiroglyphics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ancient Ancient Tibetan stone discswith spiralingheiroglyphics
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 06:59:12 -0500

scott@permaculture.org wrote:

Not the message below but the previous where I addressed the same issue of
dividing up the list. It never showed up on the list.

How about reposting that. It could be that it made it to the list but you
did not receive your copy because of a spam blocker in the way.

As far as susag, appropriate tech., seed saving, and other earth skills and
community building skills - they are all part and parcel of the central
teaching and tenants of permaculture.

Then how can we improve the list? What are your suggestions?

Mine would be to move politics and activism to sustag. That accounts for a
lot of traffic.

  • Re: [permaculture] Ancient Ancient Tibetan stone discswith spiralingheiroglyphics, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/07/2008