permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture House Established in Venice

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Raymond Cirirno <permaquest@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture House Established in Venice
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 22:04:40 -0800 (PST)

In the mild climate of southern California take hold onto a special place.
There's a huge backyard with large avocado and citrus trees and enough space
to never go food shopping again. Come to where you walk to work, shopping and
the beach and breathe the freshes air in town. We are taking names for space
available to rent. Check out our plans here:
people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos

call 818-834-7074

Ray