permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Chinese Guy / Johnny's Seeds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cindy <intjring@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Chinese Guy / Johnny's Seeds
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:14:36 -0800 (PST)

I think the Chinese guy just wants to make sure it's
OK for to use the word in his domain name. I'd tell
him it's fine; everybody else does.

So far as I know, Johnny's Seeds is a small company
recently transferred to its employees to save it from
becoming part of a big corporation - as such, it
doesn't seem too likely it would join a big corporate
conspiracy.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

  • Re: [permaculture] Chinese Guy / Johnny's Seeds, Cindy, 01/21/2008