permaculture - [permaculture] Heinberg's Schumacher Lectures talk

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: SArjuna@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Heinberg's Schumacher Lectures talk
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:06:43 EST

I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned this here. Richard
Heinberg's talk Fifty Million Farmers is "must" reading. See it at:
http://www.smallisbeautiful.org/publications/heinberg_06.html

He outlines just what we need to do to avoid utter disaster, and offers
real hope that we can in the process regain connection with nature,
supportive
social communities and traditions and even real democracy.

Shivani in WI

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay
in shape.

  • [permaculture] Heinberg's Schumacher Lectures talk, SArjuna, 01/14/2008