permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "ethan roland" <eroland@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:12:22 -0500

Howdy, northeast report here --

We've just put together a Permaculture practicum (not official PDC) course
at SUNY Ulster:
http://www.sunyulster.edu/continuing_ed/index.jsp

Andrew Phillips (www.hancockpermaculture.org) has just finished running a
PDC through SUNY Loch Sheldrake, I believe for credit.

I think that both Andrew Faust (www.homebiome.com) Ben Falk (
www.wholesystemsdesign.com) have gotten PDC credit through UVM in Vermont.

UMass Amherst has offered credit for a PDC through Living Routes (
livingroutes.org) for 4 or 5 years now.

Charles + Juliya Yelton have taught classes through UNH for a few years,
though I'm not sure if it was for credit.

Cheers,
Ethan

Message: 9