permaculture - [permaculture] photos of solar panels needed!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Permaculture Magazine, Maddy Harland" <maddy@permaculture.co.uk>, naturewise@yahoogroups.com, veganorganic@yahoogroups.com, Stephen jordan <stephen.jordan2007@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • Subject: [permaculture] photos of solar panels needed!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:55:49 +0000

Has anybody got any high res pictures of any generic solar hot water panels on a normal terraced house roof?

My friend and I are putting together a display in our local library aimed at drumming up some interest in a potential 'transtion town' for our neighbourhood, and thought this would make a good image (we want to use a number of 'images of sustainability')

Another friend has solar hot water panels on his roof but none of us fancy going up a ladder with a camera!!

--
Graham Burnett

Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

www.spiralseed.co.uk

www.grahamburnett.net