permaculture - [permaculture] Joe Polaischer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Joe Polaischer
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:17:55 -0800

G'day,

We were shocked to recieved some news yesterday that our good friend
Joe Polaischer of Rainbow Valley Farm at Matakana in New Zealand
"...has had a stroke and had a brain tumour removed last night and is
still recovering in intensive care in Auckland...."

We have since recieved good news this morning that Joe is "really good
and recovering well".

For those of you who are friends of Joe and his wife Trish Allen could
you please carry these guys in your thoughts and send them support and
healing energy...

If you want to send any messages to Joe and Trish then please forward
them to info@permaculture.co.nz .

Thanks,

Darren Doherty

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)

  • [permaculture] Joe Polaischer, Darren Doherty, 12/19/2007