permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Creek remediation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Creek remediation
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 03:37:12 -0500

J Kolenovsky wrote:
Why are the farmers shooting them? Are they bored with nothing to do,
except, run around bare footed?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:32:06 +0000
From: " roxann " <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

i love beavers, too. there are lots of beavers around here, but the
farmers keep shooting them. i tell the beavers when i see them to come

"The farmers" aren't, and never will be farmers.

on over to my creek, but so far they prefer the risk of being shot so
they can stay in the creek with more water, lol. my creek gets very low
in summer, too. around here, the beavers love to eat the sycamore
branches and shoots.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net