permaculture - Re: [permaculture] UN Report

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: KNat <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] UN Report
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:44:35 -0500

That's it! Buy something! Sell something! That'll fix it!
LOL

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
"Problems Create Opportunities
A new report from the United Nations offers a wake-up call. It's
time to turn things around. By making major investments in solar
power, green chemistry, and clean production, the U.S. could create
whole new industries and large numbers of new jobs. Most importantly,
we could reclaim our standing as a beneficent giant, a global leader
in ideas, research, and manufacturing. What are we waiting for?"