permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new permaculture website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new permaculture website
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:19:21 +1100

Visit the new www.permaculture.com.au...

--- for the latest APT 2008 Course Information for Cert III, Cert IV and
Diploma of Permaculture at Djanbung Gardens
Registrations currently being accepted

...and join a dynamic E-COmmunity of people concerned with being effective
agents of change.
The new site is designed for interactive information exchange and discussion
on permaculture, sustainable living and design through news, articles, forum
and document downloads.

... is an internet gateway for the global community of friends, guests,
colleagues and students (alumni) who have visited, WWOOFed, volunteered,
studied or worked at Djanbung Gardens, with Erda Institute Inc, Permaculture
Education and/or internationally with Robyn Francis over the past 25 years.

... will add a valuable dimension to APT student services, communications
and opportunities for flexible learning

... invites you to join our permaculture E-Community, participate in the
forum and subscribe to our new newsletter

Membership is free

First 100 members...
The First 100 people to join will have an opportunity to receive a free gift
pack from Djanbung Gardens.
Three (3) names from the first 100 members of permaculture.com.au will be
drawn on January 26th at Robyn Francis¹ 100th PDC celebration at Djanbung
Gardens.
Gift packs will include Robyn Francis¹ collection of booklets, an 8-Fold
Year Garden Chart, 2 CDs and a surprise handcrafted product from the
gardens.

Subscribe to our newsletters and updates ­ sign up in the Permaculture News
box.
An exciting new e-newsletter to be launched soon ­ new name, new look, new
format...
SUBSCRIPTION is FREE

Register as a member of our on-line permaculture community
Membership is free and gives members access to additional areas and
functions of the site, including participating in our forum, uploading files
etc. All welcome.

IMPORTANT ­ ALUMNI & COLLEAGUES
if you are a current or past course participant of courses with Robyn
Francis, Erda Institute, Permaculture Education or at Djanbung Gardens,
please TICK the Alumni/Course Graduate field in the registration form.
This is a professional membership ­ an E-COmmunity of colleagues and
graduates to keep in touch with each other, share experience and resources,
discuss and promote work and projects, and engage in dialogue with current
APT students in the Bioregional and virtual campus.
Alumni & Colleagues have access to additional areas and functions of the
site including publishing articles, uploadng documents and posting
web-links.

Look forward to you joining the Djanbung E-COmmunity ­ the site will be
growing fast, gallery is now operating - more photos up soon and new
material and sections to be added in the coming months.

Simply click here now...
http://www.permaculture.com.au
and catch up on the rest of the news

Ciao