permaculture - [permaculture] Village Harvest website: http://www.villageharvest.org/

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Village Harvest website: http://www.villageharvest.org/
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 02:38:57 -0500

Village Harvest website: http://www.villageharvest.org/

Village Harvest

About Us
Harvesting
Preserving
Volunteers
Events
Resources
Support Us

Village Harvest is a nonprofit suburban harvesting cooperative in
Santa Clara Valley, California, which brings
together neighbors and community organizations to provide food for the
hungry, preserve our heritage and skills, and
promote sustainable use of urban resources. We organize and coordinate
backyard fruit harvesting, and provide education
on fruit tree care, harvesting, and food preservation.

* Got fruit? Our volunteers have been focusing on senior & disabled
homeowners, orchards and homeowners with 2-3
fruit trees. See our Home Harvest FAQ's for ladder-less harvesting tips.
Then...
* Check our Community Dropoff Locations page for organizations in your
area which accept donated fruit.

2007 Harvest to Date

84,038 lbs

News Highlights

Village Harvest on KPIX, Channel 5 News
August 29, 2006

Village Harvest on
KQED California Report
August 25, 2006

© Copyright 2002-2007 Village Harvest, all rights reserved. "Village
Harvest" is a trademark of Village Harvest
Corporation.

  • [permaculture] Village Harvest website: http://www.villageharvest.org/, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/05/2007