permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Trading Post

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Trading Post
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:57:25 -0600

Good choices Keith, though I disagree with Estwing, as an old carpenter and
framer the steel handles lead to tennis elbow, I much prefer Bluegrass and
other wooden handled hammers. It seems that wood absorbs shock better than
steel or fiberglas.

The real reason for my contact is I wanted to put your store in my favorites
but without a home page it looks as if I would have to put each url
separately in my favorites. Do you have a collective url for your store?

Thanks,

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute