permaculture - [permaculture] the Liberation Ecology Project

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "rafter t. sass" <rafter@liberationecology.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] the Liberation Ecology Project
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:19:03 -0400

Hello Friends and Permies,

To all of you who have crossed paths with me or the Liberation Ecology
Project <http://www.liberationecology.org/> at some stage of its development
(whether embryonic or fully formed), the Project now has an internet
presence. You can get in touch with
me<http://http/liberationecology.org/?page_id=2>and various
collaborators <http://liberationecology.org/?page_id=11>, find out about
what we're up to <http://liberationecology.org/?page_id=7>, what folks are
saying <http://liberationecology.org/?page_id=9>, learn of upcoming
events<http://liberationecology.org/?cat=4>,
and see where Liberation Ecology has been and where we're
heading<http://liberationecology.org/?page_id=13>.
I'll be blogging occasionally about emerging developments in my work with
Liberation Ecology, as well as about cool projects and events
<http://liberationecology.org/?cat=5> that relate to the work of the
Project.

Check it out.
Get in touch. <http://liberationecology.org/?page_id=8>

Best,
rafter

--
rafter t. sass
-- the liberation ecology project --

  • [permaculture] the Liberation Ecology Project, rafter t. sass, 10/24/2007