permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Water Hyacinth (was Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Water Hyacinth (was Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:46:27 +0000

what a great article! oh well, my first reason for wanting to utilize it
isn't so efficient, but the aspect of nutrient uptake appears to be dead on.
it's definitely going to be populating my wastewater ponds :) i might even
experiment with the wicker work and paper making sometime, too.

thanks for posting it,

roxann
nw, ar
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com

  • Re: [permaculture] Water Hyacinth (was Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake), roxann, 10/23/2007