permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:15:37 -0500

The religious information was enervating, but the twin towers, had to
turn it off, but hey all points of view are necessary, remember the JFK
conspiracy theory? If I had not already been aware of a lot of things,
this movie would have depressed me forever, glad to note my self
education has touched on each of these issues over the years so I'm at
least not completely the dark.
The film is no more rabid than any other "documentary", they all lean,
Trudie