permaculture - [permaculture] Directory listing help, new design for Pc Activist website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Directory listing help, new design for Pc Activist website
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 22:46:34 -0400

http://www.greeninventor.org/photo_gallery.shtml More pix of the spun-raw-carbon-building-material machine.

More pix at http://www.flickr.com/ under kdjpcapix

The following regions are permaculturally under-represented in our online Planetary Permaculture Directory. If you know people in these regions who should be listed, please let me know. http://www.permacultureactivist.net/pcresources/NorthAmerica.htm

I've also been giving the Activist website <http://www.permacultureactivist.net> a face lift and would appreciate feedback.
Thanks,
Keith

Alaska
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Kansas
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
Washington, District of Columbia
West Virginia
Wyoming

I also need contacts for these regions of South America:
Chile
French Guiana
Guyana
Paraguay
Surinam
Venezuela

Ditto Central America:
Belize
Costa Rica
Honduras
Panama

These countries in the Caribbean also need contacts:
Anguila
Antigua & Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Grenada
Guadalupe
Jamaica
Martinique
Montserrat
Netherlands Antilles
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Turks & Caicos Islands

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47408
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
Impeachment: It's not just for blowjobs anymore.
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild

  • [permaculture] Directory listing help, new design for Pc Activist website, Keith Johnson, 10/07/2007