permaculture - [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Tour & 2 day Keyline Design Course in Stevens Point, Central Wisconsin

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU" <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Tour & 2 day Keyline Design Course in Stevens Point, Central Wisconsin
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:26:20 +1000

G'day,

Just a note to remind folks that on this coming Monday and Tuesday a 2 day
Keyline Design Course will be held here in Stevens Point, Central Wisconsin.
My family and I are travelling across the US with Keith Ryan, long-time
Sales Manager of the Yeomans Plow Company and the famous Yeomans Keyline
Plow (fully optioned). We will be demonstrating this implement on Tuesday
after lunch. This event will be the last of our east coast Keyline courses
until we come back for a similar event hosted by the Carbon Farmers of
America in Vermont at the end of October this year. Should you be interested
in attending then the cost for the 2 day workshop is $250 with bookings
through:

Prof. Victor D. Phillips, Ph.D., GEM Director

Global Environmental Management Education Center (GEM)

College of Natural Resources

University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point

800 Reserve Street

Stevens Point, WI 54481

Office telephone: 715.346.4935

Office facsimile: 715.346.4923

Email: vphillip@uwsp.edu

Web: http://www.uwsp.edu/cnr/GEM/index.htm

In addition I wanted to inform people that we will be travelling from here,
with Keith and the Yeomans Keyline Plow, across to California on a rather
convoluted path taking us through Indiana en route to Missouri then headed
to the Dakotas before heading over to California through Utah and northern
Arizona (Winslow, Flagstaff, Prescott). If you are interested in setting up
a demonstration for the Yeoman Keyline Plow then please let me know and we
will try and fit you in on our way. You will need a 60hp tractor with a good
3 point hitch and a stong loader that can lift off and on this 2300lb
implement.

Thanks,

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)

  • [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Tour & 2 day Keyline Design Course in Stevens Point, Central Wisconsin, Darren Doherty, 09/21/2007