permaculture - Re: [permaculture] : Re: [FWD] Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] : Re: [FWD] Bush To Veto Ban On Mercury In Vaccines
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 18:04:41 -0400

J Kolenovsky wrote:

Thanks. Larry. Back in Jr. High and High School in the mid 60's when we
called someone a "homo", it was slang for weird.

Back in the 50's, when "homo" was used to describe a male of the species it
was meant to imply that individual was as Keith alluded to being the possible
closet sexual orientation of the
homo SAPiens some fools elected to run this country into the ground.

Unthinkable that any predident would have the power to veto health
regulations that would greatly
benefit society. Thimerosol (contains mercury) is nasty doodoo. I used to use
Bausch & Lomb eyewash,
which contained it, to prevent eye infections. I just felt like climbing
under a rock
and chilling for a century after using it. They later changed the formulation and eliminated the toxic component, thimerosol.

I said it be4 and now again, Keith Johnson for president.
LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net