permaculture - [permaculture] Yobarnie has been sold to Developer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Yobarnie has been sold to Developer
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:10:42 -0400

G'day,

I have just been informed that P.A. Yeomans now historic property has been
sold by its long-term owner for a mega sum (which I know but will not reveal
as I was told in confidence) to a developer.

My question is to anybody willing is to have them jump the fence and run
around the place and document it in video and in photos so that we have a
good record of it before it is "brick and tile for miles" (apologies to
Midnight Oil...)

I would do this myself but will be overseas till March 2008 and APC9 in
Sydney.

It is important that someone makes this effort - it would be a terrible
shame to have the images of this important property lost forever potentially
when we have had advanced warning.

Thanks,

Daz

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)

  • [permaculture] Yobarnie has been sold to Developer, Darren Doherty, 09/13/2007