permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Green Party candidates, 2008 election.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Katey <newtribe@hughes.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Green Party candidates, 2008 election.
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:10:16 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008
> Green Party candidates, 2008 election.

One of my favorites is surprisingly missing: Jared Ball

~katey culver

(from Jared)
Good morning,

We wanted to reach out to you about our candidacy for the Green Party
presidential nomination. I'd like to arrange for an initial phone call
and then hopefully a visit to your state/region to introduce ourselves
and, of course, to perhaps gain your support. We have a fresh and
powerful new campaign, style, approach and formulation of GP politics
and platform that we think is best suited to building the party. Please
visit our website (http://voxunion.com/jaredball), call me toll free
866-206-9069 x5413 letting me know when are good times for me to reach
you, and consider arranging for us to visit you so we can demonstrate
our proposed campaign.

Jared Ball
*Ball in '08, Don't Hate!*
*Jared Ball for Green Party Presidential Nominee*