permaculture - [permaculture] New archives of permaculture and natural agriculture information and manuscripts online soon.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New archives of permaculture and natural agriculture information and manuscripts online soon.
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 05:17:47 -0400

I am beginning a new project to permanently archive online Soucayrous'
collection of
pdf's & .jpgs of original manuscripts of publications by Emelia Hazelip and
Marc Bonfils,
handwritten and typed copy mostly in French, some in English - translators
needed!

Along with this, a lot of miscellaneous Permaculture material he has
collected over the years
will also be organized topically and become part of this collection of
digitized reference works.

This collection, entitled Soucayrous, will be housed in my website at
ibiblio, EcoLandTech,
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech in /soucayrous. The entire work will be
mirrored through links
and some text inthe Permaculture Database, http://www.permaculture.info, and
in my SoilWiki,
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SoilWiki. Making all this available in wikipages will provide the opportunity for registered users to submit feedback, and translations :-), plus additional related material for each
document in the collection. What a great use for a Wiki!

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net

  • [permaculture] New archives of permaculture and natural agriculture information and manuscripts online soon., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/14/2007