permaculture - [permaculture] Microbiologist wanted

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marjory Glowka" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Microbiologist wanted
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:24:08 -0500

If you are a soil microbiologist looking for a small rural communhity in Central Texas that would appreciate your skills, please contact me. If you have experience with microscope anaylsis of EM (effective micro organisms), compost tea, or other specialty microbes, this will be an incredable opportunity to work with local growers to test and develop this new technology.

Many of us in the community are aware of the collapse of the existing system and are working to transition to a new lifestyle. Although small, we have some fun, 'alternative' type folks living here and we are developing some exciting projects towards creating a sustainable community. We are working to relocalize our economy and we recognize that a local food supply is essential. We believe that microbiology is a critical technology. We will do everything we can to help you relocate here.

Please contact me offlist at forestgarden@gvtc.com.

Farming and medical skills are also highly valued. .

Sincerely,

Marjory Glowka