permaculture - [permaculture] Super Seeds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Super Seeds
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 00:49:47 -0400

Pinetree Garden Seeds
<http://www.superseeds.com/default.php>

Dear Gardening Friends,

Welcome to the website of Pinetree Garden Seeds. We are a mail-order supplier of vegetable seeds, annual and perennial flower seeds, herb seeds, unusual vegetable seeds from all parts of the globe, container plant seeds, sprouting seeds, and cover crop seeds.
We are in our 28th year of business. We would be happy to send you a print catalog and you can register to be e-mailed 4-5 sales flyers per year that usually include some pretty good deals. Just click on the catalog request tab at the top of this page.
We also sell potato tubers, onion sets, strawberries, raspberries, rhubarb, blueberries, lingonberries, daylilies, irises, perennial plant, gladiolus bulbs and many other items that are shipped in the spring. Daffodil and tulip bulbs are sold in the fall.
We offer an extensive variety of soap making supplies and many other
gardening tools and implements.
Our selection of gardening books, many at reduced prices, is one of the
best in the business.
The website is easy to use, just click on the appropriate section and you
will see everything we have in that category.
You can search for anything by item number or name by using the box in
the upper left corner.
If you all ready have a list of what you want, just click on the cart tab at the top of this page and you can enter everything by item number.

Richard Meiners
Owner

Home | Products | Request a Catalog | Cart | Policies | Contact
� Copyright 2006 Pinetree Garden Seeds

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net

  • [permaculture] Super Seeds, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/07/2007