permaculture - [permaculture] Intro to the Constitution Class

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marjory Glowka" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Intro to the Constitution Class
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:24:54 -0500

This class affected me profoundly - I highly recommend it. It should be required for every citizen, but of course, our gov't doesn't really want us to know this.

On Saturday, August 11th, a very special class will be held in Austin, Texas!

Introduction To The Constitution
Instructor: Michael Badnarik

Michael Badnarik, Constitutional scholar, 2004 Presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, 2006 Congressional candidate, AND the "Stepfather of the Constitution", will deliver eight amazing hours of information on this brilliant creation by the Founding Fathers...GUARANTEED to be unlike anything you ever learned in school!

I walked into this class a lifelong member of one of the two major parties---and walked out a knowledgeable Independent, seeking candidates who support the Constitution!

Do you know....the difference betweens rights and privileges?
....if you really need a license to drive a car or carry a gun?
....what constitutes a "sovereign individual"?
....that We the People created Congress, and WE grant Congress privileges?
....that the Federal Reserve is neither federal, nor has reserves?
....that all ten elements of the Communist manifesto are now present in our country?

When the Founding Fathers ended the Constitutional Congress, they were asked what form of government they had created for the colonies. "A Republic...IF you can keep it!" Benjamin Franklin responded.

IF WE WANT TO KEEP AND DEFEND IT, WE MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND IT! LEARN about our country's brilliant foundational document ~ and why the Constitution needs to be protected and defended!

COST: $99; $50 non-refundable deposit to hold your seat due by August 7th
DATE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 11th
TIME: 10 am - 7pm
PLACE: TBD, will be in Austin. Registrants will be notified when venue is selected.

Please send your $50 deposit check payable to: " Constitution Preservation Trust" with your name,
address & phone number (and e-mail address) to:

Truth Enterprises
7010 Hwy 71 West
Suite 340, PMB 162
Austin, TX 78735

OR: Register with PayPal at Michael's website:

http://www.constitutionpreservation.org

This is one class you'll always be glad you attended! Please register TODAY to hold your place!

Vickie Karp
VoteRescue
Coalition for Visible Ballots