permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed Starting Supplies & Soil blocks

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed Starting Supplies & Soil blocks
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:09:11 -0500

Most of the perennials that I grow out from seed, spend 2 years in containers, getting planted the 2nd autumn, & they are in 1/2 gallon to 2 gallon containers. Not sure soil blocks would work with that type application. I've used soil blocks for starting garden annuals, but that's a small part of what I do here.

~mIEKAL