permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Distiller's Dried Grain with Solubles Recipes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Distiller's Dried Grain with Solubles Recipes
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:50:28 -0400

This sounds alike a product that I wouldn't eat under any circumstances. It
is probably full of pesticides and could well be made from genetically
engineered corn. I am sure that it is also nutritionally deficient in many
ways compared to organically grown food.That is not the way to get cheap food
and it is not really cheap, this kind of product is based on highly
subsidized farming that uses unconscionable amounts of fossil fuel to create
this sort of pseudo-food.