permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Watch "Yeomans Keyline Plow - In Action"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Watch "Yeomans Keyline Plow - In Action"
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:52:22 -0400

Darren,

Thanks for posting the videos my friend Logan shot of you teaching in
California.? There is even a shot of me in them, but nothing is perfect.? The
next thing that is needed is some animation, if you can find the right person
to do it.? You have done about as good a job as anybody in verbally
describiing keyline, and if your verbal description could be combined with
animated shots of what the plow is doing under the gound it would really
help. I would also envision some animation of abstracted landscapes where
keylines could be layed over the landscape and sites for ponds or dams as you
called them could be placed.? I wish I had the skills to do this.

Larry Saltzman