permaculture - [permaculture] What to grow on your quarter acre

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ipa.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] What to grow on your quarter acre
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:09:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

If you follow my thread(s), I am talking about a garden
that is a quarter acre in size.

I am not talking about fitting your house, tool shed,
crapper-outhouse, laundry line, dog house, parking
driveway, and yard on a quarter acre lot with a little
garden space left over.

I'm talking about multi-family-size gardening for food
self-sufficiency in a world-scenario where you can't
rely on grocery stores to supply food.

I thought it would generate interest, but maybe not.

Steve Diver