permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Movies I am viewing about the present and our future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Movies I am viewing about the present and our future
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

Add http://whatawaytogomovie.com/ to the list. Permaculture does get
mentioned at the end as one of a few things we should be learning about.

J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org> wrote:
Inconvenient Truth

Who Killed the Electric Car?

Too Hot Not To Handle

Global Warming (signs and science - PBS)

The End of Suburbia

Coming at the end of the month-

Crude Awakening - The Oil Crash

We give our many thanks to Oil Creek, Titusville, PA, 1859 where all
this shit started

John Wayne, Fort Apache

--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist www.celestialhabitats.com
Energy shortages proves its right. Peak Oil is changing your lifestyle.