permaculture - Re: [permaculture] anything happening with that permaculture database idea?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jedd <jedd@progsoc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] anything happening with that permaculture database idea?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:23:05 +1000

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Lisa Kriel wrote:
> Hi, this is a reply to an old post. I am currently investigating CMS for
> work reasons. And this is a useful resource for when the time comes:
> http://www.opensourcecms.com/

I think at the moment the choice for a CMS (if you're ethically
aligned) is between Joomla and Drupal. Generally speaking.

The choice for the project of which you refer .. has yet to
get to that stage. Yes - oh dear, indeed.

There is some talk, but thankfully no one's mentioned either
the president (without ever specifying which country they're
talking about), or the war. I mentioned it once, but I think
I got away with it.

Jedd.