permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Keith Johnson for President!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Keith Johnson for President!
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 00:37:42 -0400

Yeah! The Reagan thing is not real impressive. Reagan was just an
earlier version of a neocon whore. I really don't think you would have
that problem with Ron. He is really is a libertarian at heart. If it
wasn't for the third party roadblocks put in place by the duelopoly in
power he would be running on a libertarian platform. He ran for pres in
88, got 400,000 votes. The Ron Paul of today would never have invaded
Granada or do any of the nonsense Reagan was notorious for. Ronald
Reagan was a complete dirt bag in my humble opinion. When Ron Paul says
he stands for non-interventionist foreign policy I believe him. I have
no reason yet not to believe him. If I catch him in a lie he's out of
here.
Ken