permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This should settle the issue -[Fwd: martin naylor]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marimike6@cs.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This should settle the issue -[Fwd: martin naylor]
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:29:16 EDT

Lawrence says "I blocked one of Martin's posts that was crossposted to lots
of other lists and other individuals and unrelated to PC or this list."

We can only hope that Martin looks for and receives the help he needs, and
that he can return some day to being the person he once was, offering
comments
worthy of consideration.

Amazing how publicly one can announce his own meltdown in this age of instant
mass communication. So you say he has burned down his good name not just on
the Permaculture list, but many others as well?

Sad. Get well soon, Martin.

Michael

  • Re: [permaculture] This should settle the issue -[Fwd: martin naylor], Marimike6, 06/09/2007